9/09/2009

Summer 2009 Zoo #1

Well, I went to zoo to the point that I got sick of the animals (I get sick of things quite easily so you get my point) I still went more than 5 times! (Half of the time I couldn't draw because of the heat torture) This was the second trip, I think...
Anyhow, here are some camels...
... and some dholes

... and some snow leopards and monkeys (I still like that leopard's face in the middle and I still don't know why)


... and some owls


... and some more dholes


... and some gaurs
...and some rarely-seen cheetahs and emus
... and some more gaurs (yaiiiiii big mass!)

... and some tapirs
... plus some weird bird
... and some red pandas
... and some more cheetahs
... and some antelope, I think
... and some tree kangaroos and prairie dogs (too cute to draw ugh)
... and some more owls
... and some hippos
... and some wallabies
... and emus watercoloured!
To be continued

No comments: