10/17/2009

[3rd Year] Action Analysis - Concept Arts

This is the general colour and tone that I want to go with for my Action Analysis. It takes place inside a forest with old, jagged pine trees and bamboos. Generally green-blue-ish. But I still want to explore different colours...
Colour test for my tiger :S



Colour test for my dokebi character :S I don't want him to have the general skin colour.

Generally speaking, Dokebis are human-like creatures that have red flesh, lots of hair on their body and two horns on their messy hair. They are tall and strong but they also love to eat, drink and be lazy. They are known to be nasty tricksters that love to pull jokes out from everyone, even from the king. They also love to wrestle.

I'm still working on character colors...




October 2009

No comments: