3/19/2009

Sketches #20

I'm just drawing what I want to draw. I'm just drawing... drawing... drawing...
(...and watching Romeo's Blue Skies)



^ This one is from last summer. A Korean Warrior



^ Natsume Yuujinchou fanart!











^ Topless guys are back in the menu!


^ Can't wait till Kyudo workshop this summer!






^ I want to do Longbow archery too, but it's too expensive...


^ Other option for previous character design theme was Victorian. I was doing light sketches based on what I saw when I peeked over my friend's drawing.



^ Storyboard characters! This time, I'm going to upload the uncut version of the entire sequence boards up on the blog since I'm actually having fun with this idea. I need to cut the length of the sequence because the assignment requires maximum of 40 boards and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to go way over.

March 2009

No comments: