4/15/2009

Sketches #21

Well, I now have less than a week and a half left till the end of the school. Until then, I have shitloads of things to do! And this is how I feel!
Anyhow, these days, me and my fellows were 'enjoying' drawing and trading a LOT of BL pictures with each other...
(if you have anything against BL a.k.a. Boy's Love, please just NOT LOOK at these, OK? I warned ya!)

^ He's just sick, please. Nothing dirty is going on...







But then after few weeks, I went 'what the heck! I want normal relationship pictures too!'

(now, you may look)











And some random fighter. Random.. really just random...





April 2009

3 comments:

chang said...

...lol muwahahahaha

Caroline Hung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline Hung said...

Ah...so this is what you guys do in the studio all day. TRADE A LOT OF BL WITH EACH OTHER. ;)

That said. Everything's cute cute cute. <3